Friday, February 05, 2010

The World of Advanced Placement Classes

Advanced Placement classes (AP classes) in High School are definitely the most rigorous. I received my first B in my AP world history course! The lesson is a college lesson fit into a high school setting with a high school teacher. at the end of the year we have to take a very long test with three essays and many multiple choice questions! this one test determines whether or not we get college credit for the class. It is very helpful in the fact that it gives us the chance to gt college credit for free in high school but it is very hard to get. Right now i have two AP Classes the last half of AP World History and AP English Composition and Language. Those two classes are very hard and i hope i do not get another B.........I cant afford to have my GPA lower than a 3.93 i cant believe i do not have a 4.0 anymore. But, i guess i'll have to live with it.....Ugh no body told me high school was going to be this hard!

No comments: